Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Day I was borned....

Mummy is due for her last checkup with Dr Ang today at TMC at 8.30am. Daddy & Mummy left jiejie at home w Tutti jiejie and made their way to the hospital for another internal check. Dr Ang checked Mummy and says that she is still 1cm dilated. And he request that we see him again on Monday 30 Oct at Sun Plaza for him to check another time before inserting the tablet to induce me out....but during the check, Dr Ang noticed Mummy's tummy hardening up and ask her to monitor.
9.45am - Reached bfast plc and started makan. Dr Ang called again and question Mummy about how frequent was the tightening sensation. He asked if it was 2-3times or 5-6times per hr. Mummy told him no pain, no discomfort leh. But with his MCQ qn, Mummy said 2-3times. Dr Ang started getting gan jiong, then asked Mummy to go down to Mt A NOW and do strap test. (But Mummy very reluctant to go cos jiejie's party is at 1pm and asked if can go later). Dr Ang insists NO and says that Mummy may b having contractions now without her knowing....
10.30am - Mummy reached Mt A Delivery Suite for strap test. She told the nurse to strap her for 30 mins cos Daddy & Mummy need to rush to Sharwyn jiejie's bday party at 1pm.
11.15am - Finish strap test. (3 contractions in 45mins) Nurse called Dr Ang. Mummy kept insisting to leave. Dr Ang then ask that Mummy go and see him at his clinic at Sun Plaza before he decide if she can go to the party.
12pm - Daddy & Mummy reached Dr Ang's clinic at Sun Plz. He seen the strap test and then says want to do internal check for Mummy again. Dr Ang told Daddy that the nurse at Mt A says he is crazy to let Mummy leave....and anyway, Mummy was 4cm dilated at that time liao. (I am getting ready to come out liao...heheh)
12.30pm - Daddy & Mummy reached home and got changed. Took the hospital bag. I started making Mummy really uncomfortable. I was slowly moving downwards and Mummy felt contractions every 10mins. (I beri not co-operative hor....Daddy & Mummy wanted to wait till jiejie cut her bday cake but I refused to wait..I want to be out liao).
1pm - Daddy & Mummy reached Downtown East but jiejie's guests not here yet. Now, I am making Mummy really very uncomfortable liao. Her contractions is now 3-5mins apart. Mummy got Uncle TeckKuan to take a family photo and we headed to hospital liao.....
2pm - Reached Mt A. Mummy cannot walk liao. She was wheeled to the delivery suite while Daddy went to park the car.
2.10pm - Nurse administered Enema onto Mummy and told her to wait for 5mins while she asked her some questions. Then Mummy off to toilet to clear up her system to await my arrival....
2.20pm - Started CTG. 4cm dilated.
2.40pm - Happy-dural doctor came.....and Mummy can still feel me moving downwards but not painful anymore.
2.55pm - Dr Ang came and break Mummy's waterbag and I am swimming more and more downwards.
3.45pm - The epidural started wearing off. Mummy felt some pain and the nurse increased the dose.
4pm - 5cm dilated. Dr Ang give instructions to add medication to drip to fasten up...
4.40pm - 7-8cm dilated.
5.30pm - 10cm dilated. The nurse called Dr Ang and started preparing the suite for my grand arrival...
5.51pm - With the help of vaccum and a big push, I was borned, weighing 2.77kg and 48cm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home