Thursday, March 08, 2007

My 1st overseas trip....to Phuket

Today, everyone woke up really early in the morning at 4am cos we are catching a plane except me....hehee. We are all going to Phuket. The plane leave at 7.10am. Anyway, I was already dressed in my casual wear just before I went to sleep, so when everyone is preparing to go out, I was still sound asleep.....so shiok!

By the time I woke up at 6.30am for my 1st morning feed, we have already arrived into Budget Terminal. And everyone is having breakfast at Han's.



At 7am, we went thru the clearance and rushed straight into the plane....we were the last to board the plane...hehehe. So paiseh but at least the plane depart on schedule.....7.10am.

At 7.35am (local time), we touched down into Phuket and the hotel mini van came to pick us up. After 45mins of drive, we finally arrived into the hotel - Homduang Bel Air Panwa. Its a really new hotel. Some part of the hotel are still under renovation but the room we are staying are really nice..Check out my jiejie's blog for the pictures.
Anyway, after settling down and taking my bath.....


we head towards Phuket Town via the hotel shuttle. After lunch & shopping at Robinsons, we booked another taxi to fetch us to Central Festival Phuket where there is more things to shop. For me, I just nap and drink milk.....so relax. Here's me after feed, so looking really good.
Anyway, who do I look like? Daddy or Mummy?


After shopping for almost 4hours, we headed to a Japanese Restaurant for dinner....I have milk loh. Then its back to the hotel for good rest!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home