Monday, June 18, 2007



I am going for my very 1st Baby Show @ Pasir Ris East Community Club. And hor, the show started very early in the morning at 8am. Daddy & Mummy dun want to squeeze with the crowd, so we target to reach the CC at 8.30am. Thats why my eyes look so tired.....Mummy forgot to let me have some cucumber eye treatment...heheh.


After taking my weight (7.45kg) and length (70cm), we headed to 5th floor. While waiting to see the doctors (judges), we went into a waiting room and guess who I met there. Its Aunty Ros and Caleb. He is in the same category as me ~ 6mth to 12mth (Category A). He looks good hor....hope he win a big prize today.


An aunty called my number (13) and Daddy, Mummy went into the room with me. I was placed on the table and 1 aunty started playing with me. She never ask Daddy or Mummy any question, just kept talking and looking at me. And behind this table, there is another table......Daddy & Mummy tot this is just a staging area, waiting to see the real "doctors"...but when this aunty says ok, we can leave the room. Daddy & Mummy then realised she is also a doctor, but she never ask any question leh.....so strange! Anyway, its just for an experience....meeting so many babies in a day...hehehe.



After Caleb's turn, we went to the coffee shop for breakfast. Uncle Ben, Aunty Kelly, Gabriel & Edward gorgor are joining us. We "dili-dali" till 11.30am before heading back to the CC for talk, results and lucky draw. I win nothing, but I get to spend lotsa time with Daddy & Mummy (without Sharwyn jiejie around cos she is still sleeping when we left the house)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home