CareBears at Heartland Mall
Today, we "chio" MaMa out for lunch. Well, Mummy needs to do her Christmas shopping so we headed down to Takashimaya. But hor, there are so MANY people, until Daddy really bua tahan, so once Mummy is done with her shopping, we headed back into the car to go to Kovan ~ Heartland Mall.
At least, at Heartland Mall, it is less crowded and best of all, I get to see Care Bears and there is also Magicshow by this gorgor that looks like Harry Potter. So entertaining. After we are done with all the shopping, we went back to GuGu's house to accompany MaMa for dinner.
GuGu's house is double-storey and I tell you hor.......I climb up and down the stairs all by myself leh, it was so FUN. Mummy taught me the right way to go down (buttock down first instead of head) and I can do it all by myself. Wait till Mummy upload the vid to share.....hehe. I am really "hiong" hor.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home