Borned on a Saturday, 28th October, 2006 at Mt Alvernia Hospital, Delivery Suite 3. Birth weight 2.77 Kg, Length 48cm and head circumference 34cm. Daddy is Eric Lee, Mummy is Sharon Lee, Jiejie is Sharwyn Lee & I am named Shaynnen Lee.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Happy Birthday, Mummy
Sharwyn jiejie made for Mummy a birthday card. This year, I didnt make one but next year, I will. Now, let me study how to do it and how to spell the words.
Happy Birthday Sharon! :) May you be healthy and pretty always... :)
Wow Shaynnen is growing up to be a real pretty girl, and she looks more and more like jie jie Sharwyn, haha I wonder how RX and Shaynnen will react when they next meet, time flies and they are both 2 years old soon! :)
1 Comments:
Happy Birthday Sharon! :) May you be healthy and pretty always... :)
Wow Shaynnen is growing up to be a real pretty girl, and she looks more and more like jie jie Sharwyn, haha I wonder how RX and Shaynnen will react when they next meet, time flies and they are both 2 years old soon! :)
Let's arrange a playdate for the 2 girls? :)
KC :)
Post a Comment
<< Home