Outing to Suntec City

Then, after dinner at Chomp Chomp, we headed home to cut Yiyi's cake. She selected the Pooh bear cake and I helped her to blow the candles and cut the cake too.
Daddy & Mummy are on leave today to bring jiejie to National Skin Centre for check-up. Then we went to Suntec City for shopping. Yiyi went along with us too cos its her birthday today and she is not working. We all headed to Say Yes! Optical shop cos Daddy, Mummy and Yiyi are all getting new pair of spectacle and sunglasses.
I got nothing to do, so besides running around the shop with jiejie. I also helped Yiyi to take care of her bag when she is testing her eyes. Do I look good in it? Mummy says I am so girlish, so different from jiejie....hehe.

Then, after dinner at Chomp Chomp, we headed home to cut Yiyi's cake. She selected the Pooh bear cake and I helped her to blow the candles and cut the cake too.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home