First time to Equinox
Equinox......what's that?? I get to know that its actually a restaurant at the Swissotel The Stamford and its on the 70th Floor. Wow....so high! When we took the lift up, Daddy & Mummy kept telling me to swallow my saliva or blow my ears so I will feel better. I didnt do it but I still ok leh.
Equinox......what's that?? I get to know that its actually a restaurant at the Swissotel The Stamford and its on the 70th Floor. Wow....so high! When we took the lift up, Daddy & Mummy kept telling me to swallow my saliva or blow my ears so I will feel better. I didnt do it but I still ok leh.
A waiter then brought us to a far end of the restaurant for our seat.....and you wont believe it......GuGu & Uncle Andrew were also there......so qiao hor! Mummy still tot Daddy & GuGu planned this but its was not. So, we have GuGu to help entertain us while Daddy & Mummy get our food for us. I very choosy with my food, but at least the biscuit and bread are to my liking. Mummy wanted to feed me some butter rice and corn soup but I rather have my milk, and then its off to my dreamland for my nap.


When I woke up, its almost time to go liao. Daddy & Mummy already eat to their maximum...and jiejie also had her fun in the playroom. Uhmph....wonder what did I miss out? Nevermind, I know Daddy will come back again cos with his "Feed At Raffles" card, its defnitely worth it to come again.......besides we, kids below 6 eat for free.


When I woke up, its almost time to go liao. Daddy & Mummy already eat to their maximum...and jiejie also had her fun in the playroom. Uhmph....wonder what did I miss out? Nevermind, I know Daddy will come back again cos with his "Feed At Raffles" card, its defnitely worth it to come again.......besides we, kids below 6 eat for free.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home