Friday, May 01, 2009

Public Holiday again......

Today is Labor Day holiday.....which means Daddy & Mummy are not working. Aunty HY managed to get zoo passes and we are all going together.
We skipped all the animal enclosure, animal show and took the short-cut and walked all the way to Kidzworld.
To play with water.....but I not keen at all....dun noe why. But, I juz feel like sitting under the shade, have the fan blowing at me and drink my milk. Tutti jiejie took care of me while everyone else went to get wet....hehe.

Dry activity.....I want! After jiejie got changed, Daddy & Uncle NS brought us to the playground and we had a try at the Flying Fox.....I know how to hold tight tight when it swings from one point to another and I am not scared at all. Really fun!

Next, we went to ride on the pony.

Then we headed to Yishun area for our lunch at a restaurant "Taste of Thailand". After that, its home sweet home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home