Friday, December 25, 2009

How I spend my Christmas Day.....
Its at Jacob Ballas Children's Garden along Bukit Timah Road with my friends - Esther, Cedric, Aidan, Keith and his meimei.
This garden is free for admission and my first trip there....looks fun. First stop - we headed to a-Maze Yourself and Daddy piggyback me on his shoulder as we walked out of the maze together.
Then, we headed to the Tree House Playground but I refused to play on it at all, which Mummy & Daddy finds it really strange cos I am always the adventurous one....well, I am dressed in my pretty Christmas outfit...so I dun want to get sweaty and wet lah. But, when Daddy spotted the Suspension Bridge.....I request to walk across it to and fro .
Final stop is the Sand Area where we get to play this "Bob-The-Builder" Tool......then its to the toilet to wash up before heading for lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home