Saturday, June 30, 2007



I am going Gentings Highlands today......its my 1st time going there. I am so excited.

After 7hrs of bus journey, we finally reached Genting Highlands at 2.30pm. I was a good girl throughout the ride, as long as Tutti jiejie or Mummy feed me my milk, hehe. After Mummy do the checking-in, we finally reached our room at 3.15pm. And quickly, Mummy & Tutti jiejie gave me a bath in the small basin....better than nothing.....feels so much better after the bath.
Then, all of us head to Hunan Kitchen at 1st floor for our tunch.....Mummy brought some bottle jar food but I dun fancy them at all....not nice one. After few mouths, I refused to open my mouth liao. Never mind, got milk ok liao.

1st day, we spent our evening at the indoor theme park. Sharwyn jiejie was happily playing all the rides. I can only watch......Umph! I must make sure Daddy & Mummy bring me here again when I am bigger. 2nd day after breakfast, we headed to the Outdoor Theme Park. Once again, I can only be carried around while I watch Sharwyn jiejie play the rides.


Then, after lunch, Daddy & me "pa-ga".....we stayed in the room while the rest of them continue playing the rides. They bought the unlimited ride pass so dun waste mah. I had so much fun with Daddy in the room.


At 7pm, everyone returned back to the room. Just nice, can go for dinner.....but hor, Sharwyn jiejie fell asleep. Win liao loh! Now, all of us got to wait for her to wake up before going for dinner. Daddy, Mummy & Ah Gong took the chance to go Casino. Yiyi went shopping. Erna & Tutti jiejies took turns to take bath and look after us. 1hr later, Sharwyn jiejie woke up and all of us head to Lakeview Seafood Restaurant for dinner. Me....drink milk loh!



3rd day liao.....so fast, we are going back today via the the 3pm coach. Since we got time, Sharwyn jiejie played more rides, everyone have a good lunch, did more shopping....then at 2.45pm, we boarded the coach. And after 7-hour long bus journey and a taxi ride, we finally reached home at 11.30pm. So tired but I have fun! I must definitely go again when I am bigger....the rides are so fun. Check out my jiejie's blog for photos n vid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home