Merry Christmas Everyone.....

Tell you something.......I am able to walk quite a number of steps unaided liao. Mummy says Sharwyn jiejie started walking on Xmas Eve when she is 14 months. I aim to do the same, and yes, I can walk a lot a lot more now, though at times, I still feel lazy, prefer to crawl. But I am on a good start, I believe I can start walking during CNY.
For Xmas today, we are heading to God-grandma's place for lunch. While we were waiting for lunch to start, cousins Marcus & Amos gorgor brought out their hamster to let me play. It was so fun, I even stroke them. But Sharwyn jiejie was so scared, she just sat on Daddy's lap, refused to let me touch. Tik when I am a little bit older, I will get Daddy to buy me one. (I wont ask Mummy cos she sure wont allowed)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home