Guess where am I....

Yupe, I am at Downtown East @ Ehub. Yiyi & Uncle Mark has brought jiejie to Bugis to shop for her birthday present......hmm, what about me?? Dun forget its also my birthday leh. Hope Sharwyn jiejie choose a big big present, so we can both share.....

Yupe, I am at Downtown East @ Ehub. Yiyi & Uncle Mark has brought jiejie to Bugis to shop for her birthday present......hmm, what about me?? Dun forget its also my birthday leh. Hope Sharwyn jiejie choose a big big present, so we can both share.....
Since jiejie is out with Yiyi, Daddy & Mummy brought me out to Ehub to make the payment for our birthday party. Yupe....we are having our party at Explorerkids....jiejie called it the Big Big Playground. Before heading to Orchard to meet up with jiejie, Yiyi & Uncle Mark, Daddy & Mummy had their late lunch at SuperDog.
We then continued our shopping for our birthday clothings at Isetan Scotts....and Viola, we managed to get 2 nice tops. Then, we headed to Sakae Sushi @ Wheelock Place for dinner before heading home.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home