Saturday, March 14, 2009

Alone In The Lift

After Jiejie's piano lesson, Mummy went to Punggol Plaza to pick me and Daddy up. When we reached back to our block, I ran ahead of all of them and waited in front of the lift. Thinking that all of us will be boarding the lift, I walked right in. Daddy stood outside the lift, pressed the button while waiting for Mummy to walk over. But, the lift refused to "listen", the door actually closed on me and yes, I was all alone in the lift.
The lift brought me up to #14 floor. Daddy quickly took the other lift and aim for #14 but someone else boarded the lift at #3 so by the time Daddy reached #14, I was no longer there. A jiejie who was waiting at the #14 took the lift and brought me down. Mummy who is with jiejie at 1st flr thought that Daddy had met me at #14, took the other lift and head to #6 for our home. But when we reached #6, Daddy called Mummy and said I was not at #14. Very confusing hor! Well, the jiejie brought me down to 1st floor and I was waiting for them but Daddy & Mummy were both taking lift looking for me at every floor.
Daddy finally found me at 1st floor and brought me back to #6. According to the jiejie that found me, I was crying when she found me at #14 but was ok after that. Sharwyn jiejie, on the other hand, was crying the whole time. Think Sharwyn jiejie was more scared than me! After the experience, jiejie always make sure that Daddy or Mummy are the one that go into the lift first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home