Monday, March 02, 2009

Window on China Theme Park

We are going to a Miniature World Full of Dreams. We left early and reached there at about 10.30am. But during the 1-hr bus ride, I took a short nap. Luckily Mummy woke me up when we reached into the minature world or else I will have missed out lotsa fun.

I was so amazed with all the miniatures, buildings, ships, aeroplanes, cars that I kept pointing to Daddy & Mummy and say "Look here, Look there!!" I just cant help thinking that there are toys that I can bring home....Cedric didi was also very engrossed in them especially in the cars and trucks. Both of us can just stand in front of the miniature and admire them for a long long time. Hee Hee!

After that, its lunch time and we had fried chicken, nuggets, fries bought from the Snack Bar. Then we headed to the Outdoor Theme Park to try on all the rides. Most of the rides required at least 90cm height or else it has to be accompanied by an adult. I am slightly lower, so most of the rides, I got Mummy to go with me. I also went to ride on the mini Roller-Coaster. Its so fun that I got Daddy to bring me again and again. After outdoor theme park, its indoor theme park.....and at about 4pm, its time to leave.


In the night, we went to Shilin Night Market. Mummy bought for herself 2 pairs of high-heels for NT500. We tried some food and then its back to the hotel at about 10.40pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home