No Tutti jiejie for 10 days....


After the show, we headed to the hall to play some of the games and here's all the goodies in the bag!
Tutti jiejie will not be around for 10 days cos she is on home leave. Today before Aunty Sophia's class, Mummy & I sent Tutti jiejie to the airport, then we headed to Terminal 1 Canteen for our lunch. I had the usual chicken rice...hehe. Mummy didnt eat anything....she always eat my leftovers :)
After Aunty Sophia's class, we headed home and we heard lotsa noise from the Multi Purpose Hall downstairs. Mummy says that today is Health Awareness & Oasis Residents' Day. At first, Mummy wanted me to take a nap but with such noise, how to sleep? So when the MC announced that there will be a puppet show coming up soon, Mummy brought me & jiejie down while Daddy stayed at home for his nap.
The puppet show is really very funny. Look at jiejie, she is so tickled!

After the puppet show, there's Uncle Richard - The Balloon Man. He can stuff himself into a balloon.....wow! So clever hor. I didnt pay much attention cos I was busy entertaining myself with the free popcorn.

After the show, we headed to the hall to play some of the games and here's all the goodies in the bag!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home