Thursday, October 08, 2009

Its my Birthday!!

Good morning....I am not in my sunken mood today cos its my birthday. And I will get to dress i my pretty pink dress - my favorite to school. Daddy & Mummy are both on leave cos after school, we are going out to have a good lunch and Mummy says we can go and choose our own presents later too. Yipee!

Its my first year celebrating in school. Last few years, I see jiejie packing party packs for her classmates. This year, I get to do it too and I request Mummy to have mine in party buckets and not party bags. Mummy also printed nice labels with my classmates name on it...

We reached school much earlier today and after assembly session, everyone whose birthday is today - 28th October gets to go to the front. Besides me and jiejie, there's also 2 other kids. Everyone sang us our birthday song and we get to blow the candle.

Then, we headed for class and Daddy & Mummy promised to pick us up from school at 11.30am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home