Sunday, July 08, 2007

Edward Gorgor's 1st Birthday Party.....

This is my 2nd bday party I attend liao.....today is Edward gorgor's birthday party and all of us are invited to My Gym @ Woodlands Civic Centre.

I met lotsa of my other friends......there's Ruixin, Sasha, Caleb and Irvin.

After the cake-cutting, all of us gathered around the red round carpet and a few jiejies sing a few songs. I enjoyed it a lot and was happy clapping my hands.

Then, its free play......Daddy & Mummy put on on a cushioned slide but I dun like it a lot. I was bawling away. Then they put me inside a cushioned donut but I also dun like......see my sad face!
Then, they put me inside this big ball ponds. I quite like it but there is so many balls to chew on....I dun noe which one to start first.

Edward gorgor had the party till 4.30pm then its home sweet home.....but instead of going home, we went to Tampines Giant for grocery shopping, then to Parkway Parade for dinner with Edward & Gabriel gorgors, Uncle Ben & Aunty Kelly.

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EDWARD GORGOR.....HOPE YOU LIKE THE PRESENT!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home