Monday, June 01, 2009

2nd Day of FUN

After breakfast, we headed out to the Outdoor Theme Park and played with lotsa the kiddy rides...and I especially enjoy the Rodeo Ride and I played twice. Other kids my age were either crying or holding tight to the seats but I was beaming with joy.....I just love exciting rides. Daddy, I will be joining u for the Giant Drop soon.....hehe!
After playing most of the rides, we decided to head back to the hotel to rest because Jiejie's runny nose is irritating her again. But, I am not tired at all, so Yiyi & Mummy brought me for lunch & Arcade games while Daddy stayed in the room with jiejie.
After playing for almost 2 hrs, we head back to our room and just nice, jiejie & Daddy are also up from their nap. We then went to grab our dinner and more indoor fun and arcade games before calling for a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home