Saturday, June 20, 2009

Going Airport (again)

This June holiday, I have been to Changi Airport Terminal 3 for so many times......I dont even want to count liao...haha. Today, we are going there again cos Daddy wants to watch the Dora Musical show with us. We were early for the 6pm show, so we went to play on the bouncycastle first. And guess what, I even played twice on the big bouncycastle....weeeeeeeeeee! No photo of me in the big bouncycastle cos Daddy & Mummy went for a short date while Tutti jiejie "jaga" us. Hehe.

Daddy & Mummy spotted this coloring area when they went for coffee break, so after our fun at the bouncycastle, we went there too.

At 5.30pm, we headed to the Dora Live Musical Stage and I kept asking for Dora until Daddy & Mummy bua tahan...they just say its coming soon, its coming soon. At 6pm, the show finally began and Dora & Boots are here. I stand throughout the show but refused to dance to the music. Hehe.


After the show, we had the chance for "Meet & Greet" but I refused to join in. Daddy & Mummy convinced me to go but I still say No. So Mummy & jiejie took pix with Dora & Boots instead. I am happy just watching at a corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home