Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Birthday Dinner at TampinesOne
After our beauty afternoon nap, we took our bath, changed to another set of clothing.....this time round is my favorite color - purple dress and off we go to Sushi Tei at Tampines One for dinner. Uncle Mark was there earlier to help "chop" the seats for us. For dinner, I had a bowl of rice...(yes rice again) and chawanmushi and I am a happy gal liao.


After dinner, we took out the birthday cake which Daddy bought and I helped to put in 3 candles. Since I am the younger one, I get to blow my candles first, then followed by jiejie. Everyone sang "Happy Birthday to you" as well as "May the Good Lord Bless You" before I blew off my 3 candles! Then, we walked over to Tampines Mall @ ToyRUs to choose our birthday presents as promised.
Thank you, everyone for making my birthday a special one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home