Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bowling, Here I come.......

I have been bugging Daddy & Mummy to bring me for a game of bowling and finally, we are doing it today. Mummy, Tutti jiejie and Sharwyn jiejie went to E-Hub! to help reserve a lane while Daddy brought me for my piano class. At 5.15pm, we reached the bowling alley and just nice, Mummy has also gotten the lane for me. Sharwyn jiejie find it too noisy, so Daddy brought her to walk around while Mummy joined me in the game. First thing first, I gotten my bowling shoes - Size 1 then a special 4 pounds ball and it has 5 finger holes....so special!


Now, I am all ready for the game.....


For dinner, we headed to The Bark's Cafe along Changi Road. I shared a plate of Fried Rice with jiejie. Yummy!
Then, while Daddy, Mummy, Uncle Mark, Yiyi, Tutti jiejie continued with their dinner and beer, Sharwyn jiejie & I went running around the grass patch with all kids. It was so fun......we even lie down to admire the stars in the sky but there was only miserable "3".
I had lotsa fun today. Thank you Daddy & Mummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home