Cedric's 3rd Birthday Celebration


After that, its back to more yellow slide....hehe. Jiejie & I had an idea.....we are thinking of having our birthday party there this Oct. I gonna tell Daddy & Mummy to quickly book the place for us.
Cedric didi is holding his birthday party at Kidz Amaze at Safra Jurong. This place opened for only about 2 months and everything still look so brand new. I played with the shooting of the foam ball. Daddy says its just like the one at Explorer Kidz but at least we no need to pay extra to play the foam balls. Then, we climbed all the way up to the top of the landscape which is the 4th storey and Daddy together with me, slide all the way down the yellow tube. Scary or not.....not at all! Its so fun!

I think I slide down the yellow tube or I called it the yellow slide for almost 5 times. Then its lunch time but you noe me lah, I am the rice person. Uncle NS got me Nuggets with Fries but I still want my Chicken Rice. Luckily, there's a Japanese FoodCourt inside the Safra Jurong. Together with Mummy & Tutti jiejie, we went over to check out and Mummy got me a bowl of Teriyaki Chicken Don. Tutti jiejie stay behind and feed me while Mummy went back to Hanis Junior to have her lunch. After eating almost 3/4 of the rice, we went back to look for the rest and just nice, its also cake cutting time.

After that, its back to more yellow slide....hehe. Jiejie & I had an idea.....we are thinking of having our birthday party there this Oct. I gonna tell Daddy & Mummy to quickly book the place for us.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home