Saturday, October 31, 2009

Another Birthday party....

Ths time round is Xavia gorgor's. And cos PePe suggest that we come early to swim and play, Daddy & Mummy decide that I shall skip Aunty Steph's music class for today. Hee!

After picking up Xavia gorgor's birthday cake from Pine Garden (yes again, the cake is nice lah), we headed to Lilydale. With the weather nice and warm, all of us changed into our swim suits and off we go into the pool.



But, I swim for only a short while, cos I rather be at the playground....hehe.


Dinner is BBQ food but the weather is not friendly, it started pouring really heavily when PePe was just BBQing the food. No choice, all of us headed back to PePe's house and started grilling, frying, boiling all the food instead. I had fishball, chicken wings and corn, then went to Xavia gorgor's room to play till its almost time for birthday cake cutting.




Happy Birthday Xavia gorgor!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home