2009 Graduation Concert
So exciting!! This is my 1st year performing in front of so many people. I noe Daddy & Mummy are equally excited for me. Well, I hardly practice at home, so Daddy & Mummy are really clueless what is my class going to be doing...not like jiejie, everyday at home dancing....even I also know how to do her dance...hee.
So exciting!! This is my 1st year performing in front of so many people. I noe Daddy & Mummy are equally excited for me. Well, I hardly practice at home, so Daddy & Mummy are really clueless what is my class going to be doing...not like jiejie, everyday at home dancing....even I also know how to do her dance...hee.
Here's me standing with the rest of my schoolmates doing our Grand Finale.
After the concert, we headed to the Multi-Purpose Hall to take some pictures, before heading to MacDonald for our really late dinner.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home